Look at this! Two blogs posts in a week!
So, I’m making a blog post about my racing plans for the spring and summer of 2019. Why? Because prioritizing and planning things out in your own life is a very good habit to get into. Plus, having a goal in mind and a plan written down I find from experience always keeps me focused and motivated towards it. By the way, if any of y’all are planning on taking part in ANY of these races listed below, PLEASE shoot me a message and let me know. I’m always looking for car pool buddies!
If any of y’all are planning on taking part in ANY of these races listed below, PLEASE shoot me a message and let me know. I’m always looking for car pool buddies!
Also, for your guys’ sake, I’ve link the races to their registration page in case you want to sign up for them too. The price increase for some of them is literally around the corner.
- MEC 5K Trail Race - May 4, 2019
- NBAS #1 - May 5, 2019
- NBAS #2 - May 26, 2019
- NBAS #3 - June 2, 2019
- Run for Women 10K - June 9, 2019
- Alberta Provincial Championships - June 28-29, 2019
- 5 Peaks Bowmont Trail Race - July 13, 2019
- Festival of 8’s - August 2-3, 2019
- 5 Peaks Bowness Finale - October 5, 2019
Looking forward to not only racing on the track, but starting them as well. Here is the list of meets/races that I will be volunteering at this summer (in case you happen to be around at these ones too!)
- Sikome Lake - May 11, 2019
- Calgary Spring Challenge - May 11-12, 2019
- ASAA Track & Field Provincials - June 7-8, 2019
- Tyke, Pee-Wee, and Bantam Meet - June 22-23, 2019
If you are a member of the track and field community, you probably noticed the absence of the CALTAF Track Classic from both of these lists. I won’t be able to take part in the CALTAF Classic at all due to Sport Calgary’s All Sport One Day taking place that same weekend. (Super fun event by the way. You should check it out.)
Let me know what you guys are up to this summer!